What is SD-WAN?SD-WAN (Software Defined Wide Area Network) is a replacement for traditional technologies, such as MPLS and VPN. It applies software-defined networking concepts to wide area networks, greatly enhancing network agility whilst reducing costs. SD-WAN is designed to allow businesses to harness and take control of their network, thus simplifying the process of management and operation of a wide area network.
AGILEEvolve your network in line with your needs:
- - Be carrier independent by over-laying services on top of new or existing connections, accelerating delivery time and evolving your network in line with your needs. - Real time modification means urgent changes and updates can be done instantly. - Define prioritisation, routing and security for each application's traffic flow.
With security embedded by default, SD-WAN takes a zero-risk approach.
- SD-WAN offers a central control point, with change traceability and end-to-end traffic encryption, meaning your infrastructure is underpinned by a secure environment.
- WAN segmentation isolates critical enterprise assets, guest wifi and business partner access.
- The solution provides the user with the ability to interconnect multiple WAN links (including mobile access) and define how failover services will intervene, giving you a higher level of business continuity.
ECO-FRIENDLYVersatile devices make it possible to combine multiple functions and consolidate infrastructures.
- - Reduced infrastructure requirements means reduced reliance on server rooms and cooling needs. - Cut down on your business’ carbon footprint, thanks to a simplified installation process with zero touch provisioning, which makes site visits redundant.