BTnet Leased Line
Outstanding reliability from BTnet Leased Line.
When internet connectivity is the cornerstone of your business, and nothing less than 100% availability with scorching speeds will do, you need BTnet; the rock-solid, dependable, predictable connection you can rely on. BTnet offers a dedicated link to the internet so, unlike broadband, you don’t share it with anyone else. It offers the same speeds for upload as for download – up to 10Gbps – with a market-leading 100% service availability SLA. It’s truly unlimited – ideal for the most data-hungry of businesses. If you’re serious about running enterprise cloud applications, VoIP phone systems, and video streams, BTnet is a must. If your business can’t do without the internet, can you really do without BTnet?
- BTnet is your connection. It’s a leased line, which means it’s dedicated to you. You don’t share it with anyone else. This means you get bandwidth you can rely on, all the time. No busy periods, no variable line quality; just a completely reliable and predictable service, backed up by a market-leading 100% service availability SLA.
BTnet is optimised for high-quality voice calls, video calls and running cloud applications like Microsoft Office 365, with an industry-leading latency of less than 20 milliseconds – meaning a user experience with no perceptible lag, delay, or jitter.
- Loads of people online at the same time? Go for it. It doesn’t matter what you’re doing: running VoIP phone systems, video calls, sending large files or using lots of cloud-based applications., however, data-hungry
your business may be, BTnet can handle it.
Your upload rate will match your download one, up to 10Gbps, and because BTnet truly unlimited, you can use it as much as you want.
We Keep Our Promises
- We’re confident BTnet won’t let you down, which is why the Service Level Agreement (SLA) covers availability, latency, and delivery targets but if something unexpected happens and your BTnet performance falls short of the high standards set by the SLA, we’ll give you money back (with service credits).
In the unlikely event that anything does go wrong, our UK-based support team has your back. We’ll go all out to get you back up and running within five hours: day, night, or weekend.
Bandwidth that Keeps Pace with Your Business
- Many businesses have rushes and lulls throughout the year. With BTnet, it’s quick and easy to change your internet speed to keep it in sync with your business. When you hit a busy period, you can increase it. When business calms down, you can save money by reducing the speed of your connection (we call this ‘flexing’).
Ultimate Resilence, With A Second Circuit
- We expect to keep you online, all the time. That’s why we give you a 100% availability SLA but sometimes things out with control; like floods, fires, and destructive roadworks can throw a spanner in the works.
Protect your connection with a second circuit and one of our resilience options: Backup, Failover, or Load Balancing.
Can't Wait? Ask For Our Quick Installation Option
- BTnet Quick Connect means you don’t have to wait long to get your BTnet leased line.
We install a lower speed circuit in advance of setting up your main service, which you can use while we’re working on the main BTnet leased line. Once you’re up and running on the main circuit, BTnet Quick Connect takes over as a low-cost backup service. If anything disrupts your primary circuit, the secondary one will keep your business connected while we go all out to fix your primary circuit.
A Minimum Period of Service applies.
For full details relating to the Service Level Agreement (SLA), see: BTnet Leased Line within Broadband and Internet Services Terms of Agreement at www.bt.com/terms