You demand, we supply
It doesn’t need to be complicated. We listen to your individual requirements and deliver the perfect bespoke package. This is done seamlessly to allow you to focus on communicating with your clients.
You call, we answer
CommsFM can offer a full range of voice products;
- PSTN (analogue) - Public Switched Telephone Network based on copper wires carrying analogue voice data across a dedicated circuit.
- Feature Line -Only available through BT, Feature Line is made for small businesses offering more functionality than PSTN line without the associated cost. Feature line features include;
- Hunt Group Numbers
- Call Diversion, waiting, pickup and return
- Call Transfer
- And more …
- ISDN2 - A basic rate interface offering standard traditional lines for small and medium sized businesses but with greater functionality than PSTN. There are a range of services available with ISDN2e such as;
- Call Forwarding
- Call Barring
- Caller ID.
- DDI Number
- You may choose to keep you existing number
- Higher call quality.
- ISDN30 - A primary rate interface used traditionally by larger businesses with 8 or more employees. With ISDN30e
- Connections are almost instant
- Crystal Clear Communication
- Available on digital devices
- High-speed data transfer
- Unlimited DDI availability
- SIP - (Session Initiation Protocol), Allows for communication over the internet. It is a cost effective service recommended for both SME's and MNE's. There are several benefits associated with SIP
- Provided the bandwidth exists to handle the traffic channels can be dynamically added or subtracted giving your business ultimate flexibility.
- High call quality and clarity.
- SIP also has the capabilities to work with multiple devices.
- Greater functionality than fixed line services.
If you are unsure which voice product fits with your business needs to call us and our dedicated sales team can give you more information.ore information.
Choose CommsFM and these benefits are yours
CommsFM provides honest advice. We won’t sell you lines that your business does not need. If you are unsure of what type of line is best for your business or how many your business will require, call us first for impartial advice.
CommsFM has full access to the BT Openreach WLR3 systems for provisioning, fault reporting and monitoring. We will take care of everything whilst you focus on your day-to-day business needs.
- Reliable networks ensuring the very best call quality
- PSTN line rentals from as little as £11.46 per month excl VAT
- One Monthly bill, viewed online free of charge
- One service number for all enquiries
- 24/7 Fault Logging Facility
Communication is the key. With us, it’s easy and cost effective. Contact us on 0800 046 3825 to find out how we can support you and your business.
CommsFM – Simply Connecting Business
Find CommsFM at:
5 Royal Exchange Square
Tel: 0800 046 3825
Fax: 0844 209 7412
Or send us a message via our Contact Form
“CommsFM provide all our business phone lines and call traffic throughout our pubs, nightclubs and head office. We have noticed huge cost savings, monthly billing is easier to manage and we always receive an excellent level of customer service”.