Choosing the right partner to provide your internet connection is essential. Every business needs to ensure that it's internet links are fast and reliable - this is key when so much of today’s business rely on web applications, email and social media.
CommsFM works with the World's leading providers of network services to ensure that we deliver the best connection available to your business.
Whether it's an inexpensive Broadband ADSL/ADSL2+ service, Superfast fibre broadband or a dedicated internet link (leased line) ... CommsFM will identify the service which will be most effective for you and your continuing business needs.
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong, we promise to have you back up and running as quickly as we can so you can continue working with minimal disruption. To help you choose the right internet service, we’ll take you through some of the things you should think about and explain how our different services compare.
Some things to consider when looking for an internet provider...
- Download speed affects browsing the web, receiving emails and downloading files.
- Upload speed affects the time it takes to send emails and files, upload to and manage websites, use cloud computing and applications like video conferencing.
- The number of people sharing a connection can affect how quickly you can download or upload files. Businesses with a larger workforce may need to consider either increasing their bandwidth or having more than one connection.
- The network – The broadband network is shared across businesses and consumers. Depending on the service you have and the provider that you choose, you might have to compete for a connection.
Check what bandwidth you receive now with our helpful tool. Click HERE.
CommsFM ONLY provides Business grade broadband services, with particular emphasis being given to business protocols during business hours.
Where can we help?
We have resellers stationed all over the country. So if your region is not listed above, please don't hesitate to contact us as we will most probably have a reseller in your area who can help.
Help and Support.
The level of support you need depends on how fundamental to your business your internet service is. But in the first instance, you need to be able to contact us quickly and easily. All our services come with 24/7 technical support, so you can talk to a dedicated specialist team if you have a problem.
To find out more about the variety of internet connections that CommsFM can provide,h ave a look at the pages below:
- Broadband- ADSL, ADSL2+ and ADSL Max services
- Superfast fibre broadband
- Leased Line Internet services (dedicated bandwidth used only by your business)
OR contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 046 3825.
CommsFM – Simply Connecting Business
Find CommsFM at:
5 Royal Exchange Square
Tel: 0800 046 3825
Fax: 0844 209 7412
Or send us a message via our Contact Form
"We transferred our lines and minutes across to CommsFM several years ago. We have received real cost savings as well as a very high level of customer service. We know the team very well. Any problems are resolved quickly and we are kept up to date with changes to the marketplace."